BluLyte Nasal Care reduces allergy symptoms like congestion, itching, as well as moistening nasal passages. Unlike many other nasal sprays and nasal decongestants, it does not contain any substances like steroids, antihistamines, oxymetazoline hydrochloride, or phenylephrine hydrochloride.
BluLyte Nasal Care does not cause drowsiness an be used daily as it is nonaddictive. Unlike some other nasal decongestants, our Nasal Care does not interfere with blood pressure-, epilepsy-, diabetic-, or thyroid medications. It is also safe for people with glaucoma or high blood pressure.
Unlike other nasal sprays, it does not come with side-effects like headaches, coughing, nose bleeds, or nasal irritation.
Test results showed that HOCl-based nasal spray had a similar effect to that of NS nasal irrigation in post-FESS (Functional Endoscopic Surgery) care. It can be an alternative to NS nasal irrigation for its convenient application. Successful treatment in pediatric and adult Rhino-sinusitis.
Why use the BluLyte Wound Care range:
- Safely disrupts biofilm which protects Bacteria
- Kills Bacteria, Fungi, Spores and Viruses
- Eliminates odour producing microbes
- Safe and effective on the skin even for acute and chronic wounds
- Non-harmful to cells, non-irritating
- Can be used on sensitive skin
- Formulated with neutral pH ingredients in balance with your skin’s natural pH levels
You can learn more about the BluLyte Wound Care range here.