Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is the active ingredient in BluLyte Eye Care. This antimicrobial molecule helps in the treatment and prevention of certain eye conditions, including blepharitis and conjunctivitis. HOCl also helps kill infection-causing microbes like bacteria, soothes inflammation, and helps speed up the healing process. Recent studies have shown that HOCl reduces the amount of bacteria in and around the eyes by 90%.
Eye conditions BluLyte Eye Care targets:
- Acute blepharitis
- Chronic blepharitis
- Dry eyes
- Allergic and irritated eyes
- Stinging and burning
- Itchiness and discomfort
Why use BluLyte?
- Safely disrupts biofilm which protects Bacteria
- Kills Bacteria, Fungi, Spores and Viruses
- Eliminates odour producing microbes
- Safe and effective on the skin even for acute and chronic wounds
- Non-harmful to cells, non-irritating
- Can be used on sensitive tissue
- Formulated with neutral pH ingredients in balance with your skin’s natural pH levels
All BluLyte products are 100% natural and do not contain harmful chemicals. They are free from alchol, steroids, antibiotics, tea tree oil, and hydrogen peroxide.
Our eye care solution is soothing, non-stinging, and does not burn. It is gentle enough for use in children and infants, and is safe for sensitive tissues. It does not need to be rinsed off after application.
Learn more about the full BluLyte product range here.