The active ingredient in BluLyte Wound Care is a powerful multi-oxidant molecule known as hypochlorous acid (HOCl). Hypochlorous acid is produced by white blood cells in the body as a part of our immune system, and its job in our immune system’s defense response is to destroy foreign bodies and potentially harmful cells.
- Safely disrupts biofilm which protects Bacteria
- Kills Bacteria, Fungi, Spores and Viruses
- Eliminates odour producing microbes
- Safe and effective on the skin even for acute and chronic wounds
- Non-harmful to cells, non-irritating
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Formulated with neutral pH ingredients in balance with your skin’s natural pH levels
BluLyte Wound Care is also effective on a range of conditions and for a number of reasons beyond just wound cleaning, such as:
- Stage I-IV pressure wounds
- Diabetic ulcers
- Post-surgical wounds
- Grafted and donor sites
- First and second-degree burns
- Mild skin abrasions and lacerations
- Skin irritations
- Insect bites
BluLyte products are non-cytotoxic, do not sting, and are safe enough to apply to even chronic wounds. It does not sting or burn, even if applied on open wounds, and is safe for toddlers and infants.
All natural and free from harmful chemicals:
All BluLyte products are free from steroids, antibiotics, iodine, tea tree oil, hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine, isopropyl alcohol, and benzalkonium chloride. The HOCl in BluLyte products breaks down into a saline solution and leaves no chemical residue behind, harmful or otherwise. You do not need to rinse off this wound cleanser after application.
Learn more about why you should choose BluLyte Wound Care here.
There are no reviews yet.