The active ingredient in our ULA Skin Rejuvenator is hypochlorous acid (HOCl). This molecule is highly beneficial in accelerating the healing process by preventing microbial infection and stimulating skin cell growth. HOCl helps to sooth inflammation and irritation, and encourages cell turnover.
Dermatologists harness these antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing properties to treat existing acne, as well as to help prevent new acne from forming by targeting the bacteria that causes acne.
ULA Skin assists in soothing and repairing of damaged skin caused by chronic skin conditions.
ULA Skin can be used:
- As part of pre- and post-aesthetic treatment care
- For acne treatment
- To combat inflammation and conditions such as eczema or psoriasis
- To assist with treating rosacea
- As part of your daily skincare routine
- To alleviate sunburn
- To improve general skin health
Why should I use ULA Skin?
- Maintains healthy skin
- Soothes and repairs damaged skin
- Alcohol- and iodine-free
- Combats inflammation
- Excellent antibacterial properties
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Paraben- and sulphate-free
ULA Skin is 100% natural and does not contain any harmful chemicals. It is safe for all skin types, and can be incorporated in any skincare routine.
Learn more about ULA Skin Rejuvenator here.
Learn more about the full BluLyte range here.