Our brand new ULA Skin Hydrating Mask hydrates and moisturises your skin, fights inflammation and soothes irritation. HOCl, the active ingredient in all ULA Skin properties, has antimicrobial properties that fight bacteria other microbes that lead to acne and irritation, and aids in skin healing. The other carefully chosen ingredients help bring elasticity back to the skin, filling fine lines and wrinkles, increase the skin’s water retention, and protects skin with antioxidant action.
Ingredients in our Hydrating Mask:
- Sodium Hyaluronate HMW
- Sodium Hyaluronate LMW
- Brown seaweed
When should I use ULA Skin?
- As part of pre- and post-aesthetic treatment care
- For acne treatment
- To combat inflammation and conditions such as eczema or psoriasis
- To assist with treating rosacea
- As part of your daily skincare routine
- To alleviate sunburn
Why should I use ULA Skin Hydrating Mask?
- Maintains healthy skin
- Soothes and repairs damaged skin
- Alcohol- and iodine -free
- Combats inflammation
- Excellent antibacterial properties
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Paraben- and sulphate-free
Learn more about the ULA range here.
Learn more about all BluLyte products here.